What's Happening Now
FALL 2017 Season Information
Offered to Kids, Teens, & Adults in Calabasas and NOW in Moorpark
Fall 2017 Season will run from the end of September to mid January
TVRHL runs year round, Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer seasons for kids, teens, and adults of all skill levels.
Tryouts / Evaluations begin
- Youth Divisions: Week of September 19 - All Players must be evaluated
- Adult Divisions: Week of September 12
Don't know how to skate? no problem, we start you off with FREE Skating Lessons
Don't have gear, no worries, we have gear you can borrow, just show up and bring a friend!!!
For more information please call Ned Collins at 805-501-2744.
We offer the following Programs:
- FREE Learn 2 Skate Class: Yes we will teach you how to skate for FREE!!!
- Roller Rookies Hockey Skills Clinics: Youths and Adults are welcome!
- Youth Leagues: Youths of all ages and skill levels.
- Adult Leagues: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Leagues
- Pick-Up Games: Tuesday and Thursday Night Pick-ups are offered all year round
- Summer Camps: The BEST Camp you will ever attend.
- Special Events: Birthday Parties, Tournaments, IronMan, Family Tennis Shoe Hockey Events
- BOX LACROSSE coming soon... Yes we will be offering Youth & Adult Programs in BOX LACROSSE!!!
Please contact League Director, Ned Collins at 805-501-2744 for any questions or registration information.